Insurance Agents Needs Re-Skilling & New Techs To Learn For Survival.
Due to COVID-19, all 2.27 Million of Insurance Agents are suffering their end meals as unable to meet their targets and hence their earning is impacting.
Individual agents usually visit customer homes or offices to sell insurance policies. Coronavirus has changed that scenario and e-sales is becoming the new normal, raising concerns about the future of field agents.
Reasons for Insurance Agent Failure:
– Most of agents are not highly educated
– Agents are not provided proper technology tools training and equip with
– Agents are not fluent in speaking over call or via video to connect to customer
– Agents have not done digital marketing, and other tools
How to continue sales via Digital Channels during & after COVID-19?
– Digital Tools: Facebook, Whatsapp, Linkedin, Webpages, Video, Audio
– Learning & Communication: Speaking, Sales on phone, customer awareness
– Personality & Body Languages: Agents needed to train for their body languages and personality for digital sales
Insurance Agent Sales & Training Guide for COVID from Artivatic.ai
Visit MiO by Artivatic for enabling video, audio based sales, tracking, new leads, payments for policy sales and issuance.